Monday 10 April 2017

Sunny Days...!

Sorry for the long absence guys, I know, I know, it's been nearly a month since my last post! I've been soaking up the recent (and short) spell of sunshine and making the most of the weather with trips out - which hasn't left me time to spend on my blog!

I've got lots of blog about, so make sure you visit back to this blog! In the meantime, here's a picture my sister took of me at the park yesterday (when the weather was a beautiful 25°) - I'm wearing my new tailored maxi dress that I got stitched about a month or so ago, and love how ideal it is for the warm weather :)


2 comments:

  1. i was missing your from very ong as you were not posting as i every time visit your blog to see updated articles, please keep updating
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind of you :) I'll do my best to keep posting!

      Delete