Monday 11 April 2016

Inayah Collection comes to Westfield Stratford

Some good news for Londoners!
Modesty-wear boutique Inayah Collection opened up their first pop-up store in Westfield Stratford last week and will remain open for a few months for constumers to see what they have (which is great after an online-only shop) and gives the chance to peruse the store's latest collection of dresses, abayahs, hijabs and jewellery.

A few blogger friends and I took a quick look a couple of days ago to see the store's collection and have a browse through all the pretty things.


The store had some really pretty outfits - whether you wear a hijab or abayah or not, there's something for everyone. There were a range of scarves in cotton, silk and satin, with some fancier hijabs in gold and silver for special events, as well as some stylish outfits - palazzo pants, dresses with capes, swishy dresses and beautifully cut tops.


I didn't get to take many pictures of the outfits instore, but these were my favourites below which I remember seeing. My friends and I were seriously in love with the colour palettes - versatile pinks, nudes, browns and creams which make for a classic wardrobe, each piece could make up a beautiful part of a capsule wardrobe for work or evenings out.


There was also a variety of jewellery available - statement necklaces, bangles and arm cuffs, which were very reasonable priced and came in a range of styles. I loved the necklaces below, they reminded me of the Indian Rajasthani style - mirrors and chunky silver for an ethnic feel. There were also gorgeous bangles with gemstones for about £10 each, in different colours which I thought would be quite popular.



I didn't buy any outfits on my first visit to the shop, but I did snap up this lovely necklace below, which I though made a beautiful statement piece. The necklaces were a little different from the usual ones I have, and I thought this would be a nice piece to wear with either Western or Asian wear.

I'll be sure to post a picture the next time I wear this to show how I styled it - I've already thought of a few ways to wear it!


Have you been to the store yet? Did you buy anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment