Sunday 12 July 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: The Khaadi Blues and Floral Prints

I've mentioned before that I'm a fan of the Khaadi brand, mainly for their cotton and lawn suits which are ideal for summer. I've been pulling out my lawn suits now that it's getting a lot warmer, and have been getting more wear out of them now that weekends are busier!

I bought this outfit a few months ago from the Khaadi store in Westfield Stratford (which was luckily on sale!) and thought this was ideal to wear to an iftar dinner this weekend.The outfit was pretty colourful so I didn't bother wearing anything to accessorize, although I did manage to dig out some colourful shoes to match which I'd forgotten about!


I love the print on this kameez, and it was the reason why I bought this outfit - my favourite part is the back with it's motif of flower bunches all over. The kameez itself is a high-low style as well, which is more ideal for today's trends, and is finished off with a lovely hem.




I loved wearing this outfit - it was a really nice fit and looked really slimming on me (although that may be down to the fasting as well!). I wore a nice deep red lipstick with this, which I went well with the outfit. The pants were also a great fit (slightly cropped but not indecently!) and nice and airy for the summer weather!


You can see the floral print all the back, below, which works well with the floral sleeves and the dupatta, which tied it all together.


The best bit about this outfit was that it was a light enough material for summer, but not sheer at all. I never used to wear lawn material before because it either looked sheer, or the material would 'stick' to you and feel slightly papery - the quality of lawn these days have improved!

What do you think of this outfit? Have you bought any outfits from Khaadi before?

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I find it really hard to go into khaadi store. Size 16 so unsure if they will cater for me and high prices. I'd love to just be able to browse online first, but they don't have a UK website

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much would this outfit cost?

    ReplyDelete