Saturday 26 April 2014

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Sophisticated Blues and Greys at Seasons

Here's some eye candy this weekend, something I saw in a shop window recently. I love the colour combination of grey with deep blue, and this window display by Seasons by Nabila Fayyaz, in Ilford East London is spot on with the different styles that are compiled together here. My favourite is the first design on the left (although it's a little heavy for me to wear to a lot of places!) because of how pretty the work is and the little accents of blue. I can definitely imagine this being a beautiful colour theme for a wedding or reception, and think it makes a nice difference from some more feminine colours I've seen lately.

2 comments:

  1. Really liking this colour combination - very grown up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these colours, need an excuse to get something made in these!

      Delete