Friday 4 April 2014

DESIGNER MODE: The Sea Blue & Grey Sana Safinaz Bridal

Yep, another Sana Safinaz bridal! I saw this in the same shop that I saw the last Sana Safinaz bridal, and absolutely loved this one. I think the colours worked really well on this outfit - it's feminine and classic, and doesn't feel too heavy - I think this would make a perfect reception outfit. I love the white embroidery on top of the fresh sea-blue, and I think it works well with the brocadey-feel skirt.

I like the Sana Safinaz brand, but I don't always love it because of how overloaded some of the designs can be, which feels a bit too dressy (not to mention very expensive!) Sometimes less is more, and in my opinion it can be better to stick to a more visible, simple design than covering the whole outfit in work. Although this outfit is still quite heavy, the kameez/shirt of the outfit is balanced out by a simple dupatta and the toned-down skirt. I'm less keen on the pouch purse, but it still kind of goes with the outfit.

What do you think of this outfit - does it appeal to you or is it not quite striking enough for your tastes?

No comments:

Post a Comment