Wednesday 5 March 2014

Fashion Pakistan Week 2014 - A Quick View

Fashion Pakistan Week Spring/Summer 2014 took place last month with a mix of bright and soft colours and flowy designs from various designers, so I thought I'd do a quick post about some of the designs. I like the range of styles and embellishments showcased - some designers chose to go for more casual outfits while others (like Fahad Hussayn and Faraz Manan) had beautiful heavy dresses which were more in the bridal range.

I've tried to show most of the designers who were present during Fashion Pakistan Week (so sorry for the long post!) but I think there was definitely a good range of colours, shapes and materials used. I can see that there is a lot of western and fusion style influence the outfits, and that not all of them are long dresses - there's a few shorter dresses and tops and some trouser-styles too. I like how each designer took different interpretations for their collection (like Ali Xeeshan's Oriental-styled models) - I don't have a favourite yet but I do like Fahad Hussayn's designs and Zainab Chottani's funky outfits!

Zainab Chottani

HSY

 Gul Ahmed

Nomi Ansari

Shehla Chatoor

Shameel

Adnan Perdesy

Ali Xeeshan

Fahad Hussayn

Deepak Perwani

SHEEP

Faraz Manan

Kayseria

Nida Azwer
All images taken from eBuzztoday

3 comments:

  1. Pakistani fashion weeks have been really something the last few years, amazing designs and prints. Would have liked to see more modest styles, but lots of these are just gorgeous for the colour and prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, not all of the outfits are hijab-friendly but the outfits make good inspiration! I'm loving some of the pastel maxi dresses here

      Delete