Tuesday 19 November 2013

GLAMOROUS ACCESSORIES: Pretty Mirror Rings

I'm a big fan of rings, and I especially like pretty rings like these ones below, ones with mirrors in the middle, which come in various designs and shapes.


I've been looking at getting some rings with mirrors in the middle, as I don't have any like these, and I think they would make beautiful signature pieces. I've often seen them worn by brides, perhaps on their mehndi nights, and I think they add a pretty touch of simple sparkle without going too overboard.



I've not been able to find any in London so far, so am also looking at ordering some from Pakistan (or India!) for some pretty designs, I've seen a few so far and am torn between several rings which have caught my eye. I'll post any that I do buy, but in the mean time, have you bought any recently? What do you think of mirror rings?


All images do not belong to me and are from Facebook Wedding Photography pages

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sorry, I know this is literally nearly 10 years later…I’m also on the hunt for a mirror ring. Did you manage to find one in the end?

    ReplyDelete