Wednesday 16 October 2013

Eid Mubarak...!

Happy Eid everyone! I've had to take an unexpected (and forced!) hiatus from blogging for a few days, as my computer's finally given up and fried, which means I'm laptop-less for a few days.  I should be back very soon (and I'll post wherever I can, I'm currently using my sister's laptop and *hating* it because it's not got my usual bookmarks and settings on it), and I'll be blogging plenty of new posts, pictures and weird articles again once I'm up and running!

For now, have a great Eid if you're celebrating, and hope you enjoy some good food, beautiful outfits and good company! (Don't worry, I took plenty of pictures to post from my Eid days!)


1 comment:

  1. assalam aleykum belated eid mubarak to you + your family. may allah (swt) grant all our good dua's soon insha allah! wasalaam sister. :)

    ReplyDelete