Wednesday 18 September 2013

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Karishma Kapoor in elegant Tisha Saksena

Karishma Kapoor seems to get more and more stylish everytime I see here, and here is no different! The glamorous star was seen wearing this lovely high-collared drape dress/jacket by Tisha Saksena, at a store launch, which flatters her figure very well and looks quite classic. I love her hair in the up-do and her subtle, nude accessories, which look very elegant, and of course her pop of hot pink lipstick!


Image from Tisha Facebook

I must say that I much preferred this outfit on Karishma that I did on Priyanka Chopra (who did an ad for this same dress). Admittedly, I have not heard of Tisha's clothes line before, but a quick search shows some amazing designs which are really to my taste. I love how modests a lot of the dresses are, and how flattering the shapes are - the white one worn by Karishma above is flattering in an hour-glass shape, and also covers up in a way which doesn't feel boxy.

I also found a very similar design by Tisha of the same dress above in green, as well as a long-sleeved version in black, although I think I still prefer it in white and gold. Which do you prefer?


Some of Tisha Saksena's is available at Pernia's Pop Up Shop, like this one which is similar to the ones above, although not quite the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment