Thursday 5 September 2013

Curly Fry's Shopping Therapy! Sparkly Bangles from Bees

Here's something I bought about a week ago, from the lovely Bees in Green Street - some pretty, sparkly gold and diamante bangles. I picked the outside, bigger bangles (the karay) separately to go with a different set of thinner bangles that I picked for the inside - the styles are slightly different from each other, but I think they still go well together.

I've worn these bangles already at a couple of weddings - my mum and my aunt have already said they love these and that they want something similar, and they feel very, very glamorous on! I love Bees' collections of heavier bangles, and although they don't come as cheap than the other high street shop bangles do, I can certainly tell the difference!






2 comments: