Friday 30 November 2012

QUIRKY FASHION: Louis Vuitton's Sari Dress

Some of you may have already seen this, as it's a couple of years old so I'm not sure whether the concept of this is as novel as it used to be. Designer brand Louis Vuitton created a series of dresses to coincide with Diwali and this was one of the dresses that was the result.

I'm liking the wackiness of this 'sari-dress', while I'm not sure how practical it is (I don't like how it looks here, for example), and I'm not sure whether it can really desever the term 'sari' anywhere in it, I do like the beautiful rich colours of the fabrics uses. I'm not a big Louis Vuitton fan (I've been over-exposed to fake LV bags which has put me off a little), but this dress does actually appeal to me, simply because it of the beautiful prints and the mix of colours. I'd probably take the the belt off it, though.

Something to wear with a smart, black jacket, maybe?

Image from here

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for such a great information. In these days its hard to find a honest blog.
    This is sooo exciting! I love your blog and check it every day.the blog has grown so much. Wish you & the blog more success!

    Online Salwar Kameez Shopping
    Indian Wedding Jewelry
    Online Indian fashion
    Indian Fashion Jewelry Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wonderful post. I'm glad to see your nice and attractive post.You have posted about Louis Vuitton's Sari Dress .Really nice post. I hope that you will try to post more nice Louis Vuitton's Sari Dress and help your visitors. I must visit your site again and again for finding your new post. Here is also most nice, creative, modern and attractive Lehenga designs collections.
    Thank your for sharing.

    ReplyDelete