Monday 6 August 2012

BOLLYWOOD ISHTYLE: Asha Parekh Retro Glamour

I do love the 60s and 70s retro styles and beautiful, iconic looks of the time - eyeliner flicks, pretty saris and beehive hairstyles. I think this is a great example of an iconic, timeless look, which would still look amazing in today's trends. I'm not a huge fan of orange clothes, but Bollywood actress Asha Parekh looks great in this peachy orange sari, down to the pretty, sparkly jewellery.

What do you think of this look, something you would like to replicate?

Image source: Times of India

2 comments:

  1. I like the styling (and I love orange right now) but I think it's just a little bit too sparkly/shimmery. My ideal updated version of this outfit would be a bit more subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I think if the silver underlay was removed it would look a lot more effective too!

    ReplyDelete