Saturday 5 May 2012

DESIGNER MODE: Imbias Designs

My sisters and I have been loving the flowy designs of this designer, Imbias based in Pakistan, particularly their collection from last year. I love how simple and wearable their designs are, and especially the fact that they have long sleeves, high necks and flowy kameezes and trousers which are suitable for a lot of occaisons. The one which has most caught our eyes is the first one, which all the girls in my family has fallen in love with (although I also really like the second design too!)











Images belong to Imbias FB group

I've contacted the designers at Imbias for the first piece to ask how much it would cost and what it was made from, and was told it was that it was 30,000 rupees, which is around £200.00. This isn't hugely expensive considering that it is from the original designers, but I still found this to be a little expensive so didn't order any in the end. I do this that these are some very pretty, wearable designs though, and will still keep these designs in mind for any future events or weddings which may come up. I'd also love to know if anyone has ordered from here, or has anything from Imbias' collections - so if you do, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment