Monday 10 October 2011

KAPRAY SHAPRAY: Tammana's Gold & White Maxi Dress

South Indian 'Tollywood' actress Tamanna wore this beautiful white and gold maxi dress recently, which I thought it was beautiful.I'm a big fan of maxi dresses anyway, and it's rare to see it done well in a white which flatters the skin and the figure (it's my belief that not everyone can pull off white!). Therefore I was suitably wowed when I saw this dress on Tamanna, she looks radiant in this dress, and equally elegant. I'm also a fan of long, fitted sleeves, and that fact that this is covered in gold beads and diamante work, with a splash of burgundy at the hem of the dress adds to its beauty. It's definitely something I've got my eye on for my next Copycat Outfit, as Tammana effortlessly shows, it's simple yet very feminine and looks beautiful on :)




Image Source

2 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELEY GORGEOUS... LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DRESS...XXX

    www.eat-pray-sleep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete