Monday 8 August 2011

GLAMOROUS ACCESSORIES: Romantic Blue Earrings from Anwar

Earrings are such a romantic gift, don't you think? One scene which will always stick out from that excellent film Anwar is when the film's namesake hero gives a pair of lovely blue earrings to the woman he's fallen in love in. And what lovely earrings they are,sparkling blue and silver and beautifully crafted to go with the lovely smile of the wearer. Anyone got any earrings like these?




All images owned by directors and producers of Anwar

5 comments:

  1. Hey, did you find these earrings?
    I need to gift them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wamt to gift some one speacial any one find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone selling these pls contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where I can get this???
    I wanna buy this earring

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this earing any cost , plz give me...

    ReplyDelete